Undergraduate Application for Admission
Your road to Georgia College starts here. Georgia College does not prefer one application over the other. All applications will be reviewed in the order in which they are complete, regardless of which application is used. Please submit ONLY ONE application and use ONLY that application all the way through to submission. Submitting more than one application will most certainly delay your admission decision.
- GAFutures.org application
- The Common Application Note: The Common Application is only available for first-time freshmen.
- Paper Application
The Early Action application deadline for Fall 2018 is November 1. The Rolling Application Deadline is April 1, 2018.
As you prepare your application please review the items below.
Application processing fee is NOT required of:
- Students who registered for the SAT using a SAT fee waiver and chose the fee waiver option as their payment method after completing an application. Students must make sure to submit one of their official fee waivers to the Georgia College Office of Admissions for waiver to be accepted.
- Applicants aged 62 and above
- Applicants who applied and paid the application fee within the past six years, but never enrolled
Faxed documents and copies provided by the student are NOT considered official and will not be used for admission purposes. Courses from one institution that are listed on another college transcript will not substitute for an official transcript. Prior educational experience may not be omitted from an application package.
2. Please describe the most important goal you have established for yourself regarding your future undergraduate experience and explain how a Georgia College education fits into accomplishing this goal.
Generally, essays are completed on the application. However, if sending the essays via mail or email, please include the applicant’s full name and birth date to ensure materials are updated to the correct application. Essays may be mailed to Campus Box 23, Milledgeville, GA 31061, or emailed as a Microsoft Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• SAT/ AP/CLEP: 5252
• ACT: 0828
We cannot request scores on your behalf. To learn more about how we use test scores click the button below.
We cannot request scores on your behalf. Learn how to send SAT scores by logging on to: https://collegereadiness.collegeboard.org/sat/scores/sending-scores/score-choice or ACT by logging on to:https://www.act.org/content/act/en/products-and-services/the-act/scores/sending-your-scores.html.
Other recommended items include a letter of recommendation and resume of co-curricular activities. Letters of recommendation and resumes may be included on the application for admission, mailed to Campus Box 23, Milledgeville, GA 31061, or emailed as a Microsoft Word document to email@example.com. Please include the applicant’s full name and birth date when sending the recommended items to ensure materials are updated to the correct application.
NEW! Bring your story to life! Georgia College will review your ZeeMee digital resume in addition to the other required materials. ZeeMee is a free service that helps students bring their applications to life. Simply copy and paste your link into your application in the resume section. Sign up at ZeeMee.com. Please note, submitting a ZeeMee profile is completely OPTIONAL. Evaluation of your admissions application will not be delayed as long as all materials are received by the stated deadlines.
Undergraduate Update Form
The undergraduate update form can be accessed by clicking here. When does a student need to submit an update form? The form must be submitted for students who meet the criteria below.
- Move On When Ready students currently enrolled at Georgia College
- GC students who attend another school as a transient for either the Fall or Spring semester (the student needs to send an official transcript to the Admissions Office once their final grade is posted)
- Students who withdraw and receive a full refund for a Fall or Spring semester
- Non-Degree Seeking students (must update every semester)
- Non-Degree Seeking, Amendment 23 students (must update every semester)
- Students who wish to attend/return to GC and applied or were enrolled less than a year ago (If more than a year has passed, student needs to submit new application)
Graduate Application for Admission
If you are considering Georgia College for graduate school, please complete the Graduate Application. If you are interested in learning more about our graduate programs and opportunities visit our graduate student overview page.
For current GC students, the application fee is waived when applying by mail.
International Application for Admission
If you are an international student considering Georgia College for an undergraduate or graduate degree, please complete the appropriate application. If you are interested in learning more about resources and opportunities for international students, please visit our International Education Center section.
Annual Security and Fire Safety Report
The GC Annual Security and Fire Safety Report includes crime statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred On Campus; in or on certain Non-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by GC; and on Public Property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning alcohol and drug use, crime prevention, the reporting of crimes, sexual assault, fire safety policies/statistics and other matters. Hard copies are available at the Department of Public Safety. You may also request a hard copy by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or get an electronic copy here.